Friday, October 23, 2015

Showcase of Tempting Desire by Stella Eromonsere-Ajanaku

  Book Showcase – Tempting Desire

Tempting Desire
~ A Toe-curling Romance

Author: Stella Eromonsere-Ajanaku
Genre: Romance/Contemporary/Interracial
ISBN: 978- 1517351274 (Paperback)

Release Date: Thursday 24th Sept 2015

Cover Artist: Obsessed by Books Designs
Add Tempting Desire on Goodreads
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26807549-tempting-desire-toe-curling-romance






Excerpt – Tempting Desire
Roman sprawled across her settee and turned on his back. ‘I’ve got a busy schedule, Onome. It’s all sorted now. What I need is a drink and I’ll be as good as new.’ He twisted his ear while he drank in his fill of her. ‘Your skimpy top is so revealing, I’m having trouble remembering to take in oxygen.’

Onome gasped. Her chest raced faster. She wrenched one cabinet open, changed her mind, and opened the next until she opened every cupboard in the kitchen.
He sat up straight on the sofa. ‘The ring on your belly button catches my eye each time you stretch to take out something from the kitchen cupboard. What are you looking for?’

 ‘Why are you being so evasive, Roman? I don’t even know where you live. In fact, I know nothing about you,’ she snapped. Every word he uttered dripped with lust.

‘This could just be my fantasy playing tricks on me, Onome.’ When she glared at him, he said, ‘Take it easy. One thing at a time. If you shower and get ready, we’ll go over to my place as planned.’ He relaxed, and yanked off his tie.

Her heart softened. ‘Would you rather we stayed here? You look completely worn out, Roman,’ she said in a more pacifying tone as she placed a glass of water on the stool beside him.

‘Don’t be fooled. I’m tired alright, but nothing is wrong with my, eheh’ He smiled mischievously as he looked at her from her head to her cleavage, and then to her belly as if she were on sale.

‘You’re crazy, Roman.’

‘I’m glad you’ve worked out something about me so fast. Crazy about you that is,’ he finished with mischief plastered in his dim eyes.

For the first time in six years, she felt sexy and tempted to have sex on her first date.


No comments:

Post a Comment